Training as specialist for warehouse logistics in Kassel (m/f/o)
Start of training: August 1, 2024
Who we are:
We are the partner of choice for rubber and plastics technology and offer our customers in the automotive industry the full processing range for all conventional polymeric and elastomer materials, as well as the expertise to develop products from these materials. This includes the processing of filled and unfilled thermoplastic polymers, elastomers and rubbers. Our services enable comprehensive and targeted product development without limitations in terms of material choice and manufacturing processes.
Thanks to the systematic application of our materials engineering, manufacturing and acoustics know-how in our strategic business units, we can distinguish ourselves from our often much larger competitors and their mass production-oriented manufacturing.
The development of assembly groups and systems with intelligent and innovative solutions provides major product benefits for our customers, in addition to significant weight and cost reductions.
What we offer:
We offer numerous opportunities for further professional and personal development and provide a good start into the professional world after school. You will become part of a globally operating and future-oriented company.
Your tasks as a specialist in warehouse logistics include:
- Acceptance, control and storage of goods
- Creation of deliveries and route plans
- Loading and shipment of goods
- Cooperation in optimizing logistical processes
- Independent work in the respective departments
- Hands-on activities to be prepared in the best way for the future professional world
- Part-time vocational school in Kassel at Paul-Julius-Von-Reuter-Schule
Your benefits at WEGU GmbH Schwingungsdämpfung include:
- Bonus, vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- Student ticket for transportation via NVV
- Opportunities for further training
- Corporate benefits
- Employee savings benefits
- Company pension plan and company occupational disability insurance
- Free lunch and free water
- Free parking
- Health management
- Employee events
The duration of the training is three years.
What we expect:
- Interest in technology
- Microsoft Office skills
- Good comprehension skills
- Good written and verbal expression skills in German
- Ability to work in teams
- Independent, systematic and methodical work practices
If we have sparked your interest, we would be very pleased to receive your application.
Please apply via email to email@example.com with your complete and informative documents. Maybe you will soon be part of our team and can enrich us with your skills and ideas.