Training as plastics and rubber technologist (m/f/d) with specialization in molded parts in Kassel
Start of training: August 1, 2024
Who we are:
The WEGU Group is a medium-sized company with sites in Kassel and Slovakia. We produce specialized plastic products and molded rubber parts for the automotive industry and have been distinguished by our certified further development for over 20 years. The quality and environmental management at WEGU strives to implement the company’s policies regarding quality and environment and accomplish the defined quality and environmental goals. Our goal is to continue in our position as the most innovative company in our strategic markets.
What we offer:
We offer numerous opportunities for further professional and personal development and provide a good start into the professional world after school. You will become part of a globally operating and future-oriented company.
Your tasks as a plastics and rubber technologist (m/f/d) with specialization in molded parts include:
- Setting up, operating and upgrading injection molding machines and peripheral equipment
- Care and maintenance of injection molding machines and peripheral equipment
- Inspecting and documenting the quality of the manufactured products based on drawings or inspection plans
- Optimizing process and part parameters as well as performing root cause analyses
- Part-time vocational school in Kassel at Max-Eyth-Schule
Your benefits include:
- Bonus, vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- Opportunities for further training
- Corporate benefits
- Capital-accumulation benefits
- Company pension plan and company occupational disability insurance
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Health management
- Employee events
- NVV student ticket
The duration of the training is three years.
What we expect:
- Craftsmanship skills and enjoyment of modern technology
- Interest in technical correlations
- Good lower secondary or secondary school leaving certificate with good grades in the subjects of life science and mathematics
- Ability to visualize objects in space
- Responsible, careful and precise way of working
- Willingness to learn and reliability
- Ability to plan, organize and concentrate well
If we have sparked your interest, we would be very pleased to receive your application.
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your complete and informative documents. Maybe you will soon be part of our team and can enrich us with your skills and ideas.