Training as qualified IT specialist in system integration in Kassel (m/f/o)
Who we are:
The WEGU Group is a medium-sized company with sites in Kassel and Slovakia. We produce specialized plastic products and molded rubber parts for the automotive industry and have been distinguished by our certified advanced training offers for over 20 years. The quality and environmental management at WEGU strives to implement the company’s policies regarding quality and environment and accomplish the defined quality and environmental goals. Our goal is to continue in our position as the most innovative company in our strategic markets.
What we offer:
We offer numerous opportunities for further professional and personal development and provide a good start into the professional world after school. You will become part of a globally operating and future-oriented company.
Your tasks as IT specialist in system integration include:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining IT systems
- Internal customer support including user support
- Helping shape and collaborating on existing and new projects
- Insights into other specialized fields of information technology
- Hands-on activities to be prepared in the best way for the future professional world
- Part-time vocational school in Kassel at Oskar-von-Miller-Schule Kassel
Your benefits at WEGU Holding GmbH include:
- Bonus, vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- Opportunities for further training
- Student ticket for transportation via NVV
- Corporate benefits
- Employee savings benefits
- Company pension plan and company occupational disability insurance
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Health management
- Employee events
The duration of the training is three years.
What we expect:
- Good to very good school leaving certificate (at least middle school)
- Experience and basics in the field of IT (operating systems and Office)
- Preferably internships in the IT field
- Good written and verbal expression skills
- Responsible, independent work method, ability to work in a team, logical thinking, technical affinity
- Friendly demeanor
- Willingness to learn and reliability
If we have sparked your interest, we would be very pleased to receive your application.
Please apply via email to email@example.com with your complete and informative documents. Maybe you will soon be part of our team and can enrich us with your skills and ideas.