Shipping Clerk (m/f/o)
WEGU has been developing innovative solutions for the automotive industry for almost 75 years. By specializing in rubber and plastics technologies, we are a driving force in the mobility of tomorrow. As part of the Zhongding Group, we are represented internationally with over 20,000 people. With the values of a family business, the flat hierarchies of a medium-sized industrial company and the vision of a global group, we set quite a lot in motion.
At the earliest possible date, we are seeking a
to strengthen our shipping team, ensure that customer orders are processed on time and in accordance with the applicable shipping regulations.
- Compliance with the customers’ shipping regulations
- Monitoring of the specified delivery dates
- Creation of freight documents, VDA goods tags, etc.
- Creation of ATLAS documents (for export)
- Scheduling binding appointments with the forwarding agents
- Scheduling of the daily required loading space with the forwarding agents via web, email, etc.
- Transmitting shipping data to the customer via EDI
- Clearance of special trips
- Booking of empties / customer containers
- Inventory management, monthly account reconciliations of the customer containers
- Completed training as an industrial clerk or logistics agent
- Confident use of MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP
- Professional experience in shipping and logistics or freight forwarding
- Good and goal-oriented communication skills
- Scheduling skills
- Cost awareness
- 30 days vacation & special leave arrangements
- Opportunities for further training
- Company parties
- Free parking
- Financial provision package with company pension scheme, occupational disability insurance, contributions to capital formation
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Participation in company profits
- Corporate benefits
- Hardware leasing for private purposes
- Flat rate for coffee and water
- Company canteen with subsidized food
- Laundry service
- Health package with budget of €600 per year
- Sports events and courses
- Bike leasing
Are you interested?
If you can see yourself in these highly skilled functions and consider this position as your next career move, please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with complete, informative documents, stating the possible starting date and desired salary. We look forward to meeting you.